Saturday, December 26, 2009

Taco Cups

I make this taco ring that everyone raves about (super easy--but whatever)
I just saw these cute taco cups. I mean I did say cute---people eat with their eyes so I do always try to make my food look appealing.

I thought to use the same mixture of the taco ring which is:

1 lb. ground beef cooked and crumbled, mixed with a few tables spoons of water and 1 pkg. taco seasoning and 1 cup Cheddar cheese or Mexican blend.

Then use a mini muffin pan to make the taco cups. Spray cooking spray into the mini pan.

Use a pizza slicer to slice a pkg of crescent rolls into 24 squares and place into the mini muffin pans. Place a tbsp of the mixture in each.

Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until golden.Taaddaaaa--- taco cup appetizers!



I'm defiantly making these this week and will let you know how they turned out!

However here is my inspiration. Perhaps I might try the mini muffins and the regular sized muffins?? For a party the mini would be great but for dinner- I think the reg pan would be awesome.



Serve with a bowl of salsa sour cream and lettece! Delicious!

0 comments:

Post a Comment