Saturday, December 26, 2009

Dana's Cheese Ball

Its the best. You cant deny it.
Im trying to get creative on how I take pictures of my food.


What do you think about this picture? Cute bowl too huh



This is a cheese ball my mom has made time and time again at parties and get togethers.


Ingredients:

2-3 spoon fulls of Rajin Cajan Spicy Sweet Jalapeno Pickle Relish
(can be found at H-E-B's in east Texas or Central Markets)
I small pkg of chopped pecans
1 block cream cheese
1 cup Monterrey Colby Jack cheese OR cheddar blend

Directions:
Reserve enough pecans and cheese to roll the ball in.
Mix it all ingredients together, roll in cheese and pecans and serve with Tollhouse crackers.
So good.

1 comment:

  1. yum!! This is by far the best cheese ball I have ever eaten!! I actually miss the taste!! :) I am so excited to finally have the recipe..

    ReplyDelete