Thursday, December 24, 2009

10$ MEALS??

Cant wait to start watching this or following her
so I can get some good cheap meal ideas. Im on a NO FAST FOOD challange. For as long as possible not only will I lose weight but I will save money. Its so darn expensive to eat out these days. Its just insane that 2 adult meals and 2 kids meals cost up to 20 bucks plus! I could make a ton of food with that kind of money!!!
I dont understand how some poeple only eat out and dont cook. Wowers. Im all over left overs lately they are NOT going to waste.
A great left over meal is the Chicken Bistro Twist! Were just about done eating ours from the other night, and left overs are even better than the first night! Man you can just freeze it in indivudual slices and bake/microwave it. Its like an american calzone! So delicious! And it makes a ton.
Hope that this is a good show!
http://www.foodnetwork.com/ten-dollar-dinners-with-melissa-darabian/index.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment