Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Turkey Meatloaf w/ feta cheese and Sauted Garlic Green Beans

Whats for dinner in the Toppings House??

Well its 1030 and im done with dinner??!?! Yes its true.

Prep in the mornings when it isnt hectic, perhaps while your kids are in school or kids are napping, down time....


I made my meatloaf right now and im going to prep the green beans now so I can realx tonight and not worry about rushing to have dinner ready when Daddy gets home

Turkey Meatloaf w/ feta cheese and Sauted Garlic Green Beans- bag of fresh green beans ends snapped, sauted in lots of garlic, olive oil and pepper... so yummy everytime, even the kids LOVE them and request 2nds and 3rds!!

Ill post a picture of the finished dish after I bake it this evening! I left out the tomatos for hubbys sake and added fresh garlic instead.

0 comments:

Post a Comment