Saturday, November 7, 2009

Holiday Recipes


Ive made these but not taken pictures .... this year I will be.

However these are easy, hard to screw up treats to make for the holidays if your on a tight budget, you can still bake/make treats for family and friends.

You can even hit the dollar store for some cute tins, plastic tubs, box's to send the treats in.

Pretzel Wreaths

Praline Toffee Crisp ---so amazing

Christmas cake --- made with graham crackers and stuff.. lol

Ill have to do some research to get these recipes cause im missing my holiday recipes cookbook, from Pampered Chef where I get all these from, but when I do ill be sure to share!~ I cant wait to make/bake all these yummy things for teachers, friends and neighbors this holiday season! Sweet simple and so cheap! Everyone loves sweets!


0 comments:

Post a Comment