Saturday, January 15, 2011

BREAD MACHINE! Portuguese Sweet Bread


I've recently acquired a bread machine and i'm totally digging it. I refuse to buy bread from the store when I can make my own!!!
So far i've made some wheat bread, and the Clone of Cinnabon which is all sorts of uh-mazing and I seriously suggest trying !
Im not a baker but damn I rocked those cinnamon rolls!
Next weeks new recipe :

Portuguese Sweet Bread

(I will be making these into rolls, so i'm skipping the bread machine baking portion, and going to use the sweet dough process and make them in the oven)
  • 1 cup milk
  • 1 egg
  • 2 tablespoons margarine
  • 1/3 cup white sugar
  • 3/4 teaspoon salt
  • 3 cups bread flour
  • 2 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast

Directions

  1. Add ingredients in order suggested by your manufacturer.
  2. Select "sweet bread" setting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment