Thursday, October 29, 2009

Crabby Patties AKA Crab Meat Rangoon

Oh yumm, another delightful treat ...
So easy--- and this deep fryer, is splatter free and has a vent so our house doesn't stink up!
I just made about 25 but I used:

1 pkg won ton wrappers (Found in the produce area at Walmart, cold)
1 block cream cheese room
few tables spoons water & flour
temperature
1/2 pkg artificial crab meat, chopped
6 green onions chopped
2 cloves garlic

I mixed up all these ingredients, and added a tablespoon of mixture to each won ton wrapper. Folded in half then pulled ends together. You can see them in the picture better. I also made them with the 4 points... hard to explain but you can close it however you want. I used 2 tbsp flour and a few of water to make a paste to seal the edges. Just make sure the paste is milky and not too thick. Deep fry them until golden. They are DELICIOUS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment