Monday, July 12, 2010

Festive Scalloped Corn

Festive Scalloped Corn
Recipe By: Pampered Chef

Serving Size: 10

1/3 cup green onions, whole - chopped
3 eggs
14¾ ounces creamed corn - canned
11 ounces corn with red and green peppers – canned & drained *****I substituted three fresh corn bobs, boiled them, then cut off corn and added to mix *****
8½ ounces Jiffy corn muffin mix
1 cup sour cream
2 tablespoons butter - melted

Preheat oven to 375
Spray a shallow 2 qt baking dish with cooking spray
In medium bowl, whisk eggs. Add green onions and remaining ingredients. Mix
until well blended.
Pour mixture into baking dish.
Bake 35-40 minutes until edges are golden brown

NOTES: Using Pampered Chef products, this bakes in the Oval Baker and mixes

perfectly in the Classic Batter Bowl.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this. My brother-in-law was looking for this recipe last year and I couldn't find it anywhere. I was so excited when I saw this and I know he will be too!

    ReplyDelete